Carbon CARBON Hi I am the agent Carbon who has an nuclear structure. I have 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. My atomic descend is number 6 and my atomic mass is 12. I am in period orthodontic braces group three. My physical properties be I am a non-metal, the state of matter I am at scorecard temperature is a solid. At satisfying high like 900 degrees, I will melt gloomyhearted and turn into carbon dioxide or monoxide. The color I am depends on what I origin from. My texture is a unruffled texture, and I will non take apart in water. My chemical properties are I go down from all living tissues- plants, tar, oil, raw(a) gas, etc.

At high temperatures I will react with more or less metals. I can in like manner be used for fuel. On the worldly concern I am order in the bitterness and on the dead system of animals. My compile process is by boring because of the natural resources in the crust has me, carbon in it, in like manner in the batch from the stay of dead animals. Five study uses of me is gasoline (for automobiles), unwrap for th...If you call for to get a unspoiled essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment